Psalm 23 (NIV)

1)The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not be in want. 2)He makes me lie down on green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, 3)He restore my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake. 4)Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i fear no evil for You are with me; Your robe and Your staff will comfort me. 5)You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6)Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of Lord forever.



Monday, February 1, 2010

24 more days

24 more days left till army.

i thought i had found back the diamond that was lost, but i just realise that this diamond that i had found its not the diamond that i lost, its just another diamond that looks just like the one that i lost. every diamond is special there can never be a diamond that is the same as the one that is lost.
its going to be hard to find back the diamond that is lost when i am in army... i still have 24 more days to find back the diamond.

ps: 26 by march