Psalm 23 (NIV)

1)The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not be in want. 2)He makes me lie down on green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, 3)He restore my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake. 4)Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i fear no evil for You are with me; Your robe and Your staff will comfort me. 5)You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6)Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of Lord forever.



Friday, August 3, 2007

FOP day 1

yesterday went to school had my chinese exam 1/2 an hour but i finish it in 10 min ... 20 min dunno do what then i sleep after that i had my chinese listening exam so boring la skip skip skip then met up with @win and had my bs then go buy gift for karen then at bus stop yunting called and ask for trition's phone i also dunno and then she ask where are we and i say at city hall she say same then she ask which part i say busstop then we waited for her and then skip went to queue for FOP delirious? started with the song rain down so cool la then Don Moen came and Phil Pringle was also there everything was so cool la so excited for FOP day 2 later =) thats all i have to say