Psalm 23 (NIV)

1)The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not be in want. 2)He makes me lie down on green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, 3)He restore my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake. 4)Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i fear no evil for You are with me; Your robe and Your staff will comfort me. 5)You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6)Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of Lord forever.



Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday

Saturday was a very boring day i woke up in the morning nothing to do asked ppl to go out to study no one reply me only ros replied me she sad she is gonna study with QY at Gek Poh so i cabbed down there to study with them i was there SOOOOOOOOOOO early la can i waited for them for 35 minutes at KFC studied until 3.30 then cabbed down to JE int to meet up with seelan then went down for svc by Dr. A.R. Benard the word was powerful a bit chim too but i understand =) then sunday morning went for svc i was suppose to meet up the member de but had bs so cant meet them then gel to meet them. called garry but he nv ans the phone gel oversleep but itz ok then i ask jenny to meet up with colin then on then train jenny water botter leaked she sms me i was having bs so nv reply her then when she came to hall 8 she took out EVERYTHING from her bag cause all wet i gave her tissue to dry up her things then svc start Dr. A.R. Benard was very funny la. after svc all the WYZ de sec student meet up for Live Your DREAMS hey guyz itz at Rverwalk 1st sept (saturday) 1p.m. then i gt a paper cut then jenny gave me a dog bone plaster ... itz wet de la can anyway tks jenny =) after that went to crystal jade to "celebrate" cause colin last day with us today he left during 7.30am back to china. after that went around the town then @win got so long till his dinner la then we all went home 1st (sry ar win gt to ps u) we accturely wanted to wait for jodie to come then we go together de then QY's wallet lost so we go.


~THE END~