Psalm 23 (NIV)

1)The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not be in want. 2)He makes me lie down on green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, 3)He restore my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake. 4)Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i fear no evil for You are with me; Your robe and Your staff will comfort me. 5)You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6)Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of Lord forever.



Saturday, August 4, 2007

FOP day 2

WOOTZ today went for cg and then call mac ( thank you Sharon ! ) delivery ... they delever by cab XD cause too much food XD ....skip, skip, skip.... went for FOP, it was better then yesterday one. Don Mone i love his song God is good ( that song remind me of God is good all the time , all the time God is good ) then Delirious? sang RAIN DOWN AGAIN ! so cool Linh was there also =) so long nv see him le at last saw him and tomorrow itz gonna be a better FOP !