Psalm 23 (NIV)

1)The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not be in want. 2)He makes me lie down on green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, 3)He restore my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake. 4)Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i fear no evil for You are with me; Your robe and Your staff will comfort me. 5)You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6)Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of Lord forever.



Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday

where should i start ? ok ill start from wednesday , wednesday lava came my hus and i help him rip song from his CD and MY COM IS LAGGING NOW ! . Thrisday is a very exciting day because 1st time 1ST TIME having our own independent CG so cool la it was at seelan's hus after CG we had pop blessing btw seelan's mum is a really good cook =) after that went bowling Brenda is really good at it she TOP for 3 game ... after that went west mall to have dinner wth ZX, Ros ,Colin and Desmond then they went home i went ZX hus and then went to his office after that we went to PS to meet up wth lava Yunting and Ash to fellowship then me and lava went back to ZX's office YT and Ash went home after doing some stuff at ZX's office then we all went home XD. Friday was almost dead at home cause too boring le then i ask anyone want to go and watch movie or study all not free then ros was at west mall going to do her project and @win was doing his project with puinaldo XD then i went there study alone then around 5 o'clock went to watch Disturbia the show was about A teen becomes withdrawn, aloof and troubled after the death of his father and is sentenced to house arrest. He becomes bored and restless, begins to observe a neighbour and is convinced that he is a serial killer. but the bad guy die too fast le hiaz~ then went to mac with @win to wait for Ros's dad to come to pick her up then went to have dinner wth Brenda, Edwin and Brenda's friend after that went jogging with @win and Puinaldo XD


~THE END~